Chapel of The Bells on the Strip in Las Vegas is among the few original wedding chapels in that city. It is world famous not only for its lovely amenities at their beautiful chapel that will create lasting memories but also for having been featured in a number of major movies. It has also been the scene of the weddings for some well-known public figures from throughout the world and celebrities such as Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos, Leslie Nielsen, Beverly D’Angelo, Bobby Unser, and even Ernest Borgnine and Mickey Rooney.
The quaint chapel’s tradition of professional elegance and excellence is in their services and a knowledgeable and friendly coordinating staff that will assist you through your service does not overlook any of the exciting following details that will make the day free of any planning on your part or problems that could arise:
* The Chapel sends a chauffeur to pick you up at your hotel, take you to the courthouse to obtain your marriage license, and then drives you to the Chapel.
* You are greeted by a lush garden and can have your wedding performed there if you prefer that setting to the chapel itself.
* You select a bridal bouquet or corsage from beautiful fresh or silk flowers.
* If you choose the chapel, a beautiful white baby grand piano will be played as you walk down the aisle, and there can be candlelight.
* If you’d rather have your wedding in another popular destination such as Hoover Dam, Red Rock Canyon, or anywhere in the surrounding Las Vegas area, the licensed non-denominational ministers are able to travel to that location.
* The Chapel can provide for the wedding gown, tuxedo, rings, witnesses, organist, Elvis and other packages, and more. They will also be available in the future for vow renewals.
* To remember the exquisite moments, the atmosphere, and the romance, you can arrange for photographs, video recordings, and/or DVDs.
* After the ceremony, the chauffeur will return you both to your hotel.
Learn more here about the outstanding Chapel of The Bells that is the perfect place to join two people together in their union. It has served generations in some families that keep coming back for later enchanting ceremonies.